Why Buy With Us? As your Broker, we will do the following:
- We will assist you throughout the entire home buying process. This means, we are with you from the beginning right through the closing, helping you every step of the way.
- We will provide you with information on homes for sale that meet your needs and schedule appointments for you to view these properties.
- We will help negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible price for your new home.
- Once you find that special home you like, we will pull comparable sales in the area to help with establishing a value so that you can make an offer.
- We can also provide you with information about the local schools, which is so important to your family.
- We can, if you wish, refer you to several lenders so they can analyize your financial situation to help you determine how much you can afford, as well as provide you with several referrals for lawyers and home inspection services to help you during the home buying process.
We will help you complete all the necessary paperwork when it comes time to make an offer and we will be there at closing to answer your questions and make sure everything runs smoothly.
Let us do the work!
Homes For Sale
Are you relocating to this area? Looking for more information to help you find the right city and neighborhood for your family?
Our relocation guide includes the most up-to-date and vital information for people looking to move to our area.Download Our Relocation Guide
For some people, finding a home can be a trying process. But when you search with RE/MAX Park Square Realty, home buying is easy. Our talented agents are here to help you every step of the way. We have a wide range of resources, including professional, experienced lenders and other organizations who offer services to help first-time home buyers. These wonderful resources range from resources covering home maintenance to special loans for buyers who meet certain criteria.
Setting a price range
Income, debt and credit scores help lenders determine what a potential buyer can take out as a loan. Before starting your search for your new home, consider the following:
- How much you can afford
- How much will you be able to put towards a down payment?
- How much will you need to set aside for closing costs?
- How much will the taxes, home owners insurance, and maintenance costs add to your mortgage each month? Will you still be able to afford the home?
While the mortgage payment is the main expense associated with owning a home, yearly taxes and maintenance are also significant—and can vary depending on the home’s location, condition, and age.
First-time Home Buyer Guidelines
- Set a price range. Determine what you’ll feel comfortable spending each month as a starting point for setting your price range. Don’t forget to factor in costs like homeowners insurance.
- Get Pre-approved for a loan. It’s a simple process and it strengthens our commitment to getting you a house you adore.
- SEACH FOR HOMES – Use our home searching database to easily find homes in your range.
- Visit open houses. This is the exciting part. Visiting a house that could soon be yours can be a lot of fun.
- Hire a home inspector. We’ll let you know what to expect and even offer professional recommendations.
- Complete closing/settlement. When you’re preparing for closing, make sure you set the closing date, meet the conditions of the loan offer, and ensure the title is clean.
Remember, you should always make a plan with your agent. Your agent will be able to provide you with ideas of what you’ll need, guide you along during negotiations, and help answer all your questions.